Instructions for Grant Application and Deadlines
- Review the program proposal guidelines (below).
- Review the sample list of diseases funded by the organization.
- Send letter of intent (LOI) along with the Summary Form (PDF).
- See the proposal sample outline. Please note that the Logic Model must be included.
- Review the current Grant Submissions Deadlines.
Program Proposal Guidelines
Currently, TGFF seeks to expand its services to the community, in particular individuals at risk of contracting or developing rare diseases such as infectious diseases, certain cancers, and neurological conditions (see a sample list of diseases funded by the organization). TGFF is implementing an outreach and educational program targeting that population in the Midwest: IL, IN, WI, MN, OH, and MI.
Initial approach to the organization should be in the form of LOI sent via email or mail. Awards are made once a year.
TGFF has established goals for this program as stated below:
- Engagement of the community at large
- Prevention screening and testing
- Increase awareness of consequences related to behavior modification
- Target at risk individuals with a focus on underserved populations
- Disseminate information